8650 Winding Way Perry Hall, MD 21128
Yes, all our groups are co-ed.
Yes, all campers will be given a camp shirt on their first day.
We observe children for the following signs of illness on a daily basis. If these symptoms should occur during the day, parents/guardians will be notified immediately. It is most important and necessary for prompt pick up of your child. If your child is sent home due to these symptoms, we ask that they not return to the camp for 24 hours, unless seen by a physician with written notice.
- Temperature of 101 degrees or higher
- Skin rash
- Diarrhea and/or vomiting one time
- Evidence of lice infestation or any contagious / communicable disease
Camp HotSpots will only administer medication that is prescribed, dated, and properly labeled for the child and is accompanied by a completed and signed Medication Authorization Form.
Our goal is positive reinforcement of positive behavior. Our philosophy is one of guidance, not punishment.
Yes, all campers are required to pack their own lunch.
- Reusable water bottle (water stations will be available to refill bottles)
- Comfortable and appropriate clothing
- Closed toed shoes (sneakers are highly recommended)
- Swimsuit and towel
- Healthy lunch and snacks kept cool in a lunch box with an ice pack (no microwave or refrigerator will be available)
- Camper Name Tag (provided by Camp HotSpots)
Any items left at camp at the end of each day will be placed in the Camp Office.