JOIN OUR STAFF
Being a member of the Camp HotSpots team is an unforgettable experience! You will learn new skills while helping campers achieve their goals and face their fears.
JOBS AT CAMP HOTSPOTS
- Dance and Music Specialist
- Drama Specialist
- Art Specialist
- STEM Specialist
- Zip Line Specialist
- Mountain Biking Specialist
- Archery Specialist
- Sports Specialist
- Life Guard
- Lead Counselor
- Assistant Counselor
- Counselor in Training
HIRED STAFF LOGIN
COUNSELORS IN TRAINING (CIT)
A CIT has “graduated” the camper stage and is ready for the next step! CIT’s are working towards becoming a camp counselor one day. CITs will learn leadership skills, childcare training and experience by working side by side with a talented staff member and their designated camp group.
- The CIT program is available for 9 weeks. (June 17th-August 16th).
- CIT’s must commit to attending at least 3 weeks of camp.
- The age requirement for CIT’s is 14-16 years old.
- The weekly rate for CIT’s is $100.
- CIT’s are also responsible for paying the $65 non-refundable registration fee as well.
Yes, all employees are required to get finger printed.
No, but we do request all employees pursue this certification.
Camp uniform shirt and black shorts/pants. One camp shirt is provided to each staff
We will take staff preference and skills into consideration.
Yes, all staff receive regular breaks during the day.
Camp groups will be 16-20 children. Two staff members will be assigned to each group.
Yes, we highly encourage staff participation!